Welcome to Mindful Facilitation – a calm, focussed response to stress through mindfulness.
Mindfulness is an evidence based, experiential way of managing stress and living with more peace and joy. For many years my work has revolved around meeting individuals and organisations where they are at, and then supporting them through a variety of mindfulness practises to move forward.
My particular way of being in the world is hugely informed by my years of studying with great teachers from both Eastern and Western Wisdom Traditions. My work is very simple now. It is about:
From Mindfulness to Heartfulness
Evening Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Finding Peace Where we are
Morning Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
Calendar of Events
Sign me up for future email updates *
The quality of mindfulness intervention varies greatly and regulation within this profession is still at an early stage. I am happy that my own studies to MSc level is with the evidence based and world renowned Jon Kabat Zinn led Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction programme. I have have a strong commitment to my own practice for over twenty years including participation in annual retreats, and regular CPD training and supervision. All of my work is informed by both this lived experience and my studies of Eastern and Western Wisdom Traditions.
- Masters in Mindfulness Based Interventions ( UCD) 2018
- Diploma in Cross Professional Supervision ( An Chroi Wisdom Institute) 2019
- Diploma in Groupwork, Mundelein College Chicago
- Diploma in Business and Life Coaching, Tipperary Institute
- Certificate in Advanced Facilitation Skills, Institute of Cultural Affairs Brussels
- Diploma in Supervision, Social Care Training Ireland
- Diploma in Therapeutic use of Mindfulness, Irish Mindfulness Institute
- Certification in Ignation Spiritual Direction
- Bacc Philosophy, Milltown Institute Dublin
- Bachelor of Divinity, Milltown Institute Dublin