Deirdre Hennessy, Mindfulness Practitioner, & Retreat Director, Bachelor of Divinity (B.D. Milltown Institute) Diploma in Therapeutic use of Mindfulness, ( Irish Mindfulness Institute) Currently enrolled in UCD in MSc. ( Mindfulness Based Intervention).
Clients include: Dept. of Education,
– National Social Inclusion Programme,
– National Family Resource Centre Programme, – Disability Federation of Ireland,
– WIT, UL, NCI, (Maynooth.)
Fr. Des O’Grady, S.J., Chaplain, Central Mental Hospital, Dundrum.
– B.Sc. Physics (U.C.D.)
– M.A. (Philosophy) (U.C.C.)
– Lic. Phil. (St. Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri, USA)
Des ph: 087 – 6355660 email: email@example.com
Dee ph: 086 – 8539227 email: firstname.lastname@example.org