Distance Spiritual Companioning
What is it?
My Spiritual Companioning service provides a place of deep listening on your life’s journey:
- Helping you to find the Divine in all things, and in the ordinary circumstance of your daily life,
- Assisting you with where you might be experiencing resistances or blockages,
Asking questions that will lead to breakthroughs in your relationship with the Divine, your understanding of yourself, your relationships, and your life’s meaning and purpose.
What is it?
1) We decide the technology that will best serve you – phone, skype, google+, or email,
2) We explore my role:
- To listen deeply,
- To offer encouragement and support,
- To hold the space for the Sacred presence with us,
- To facilitate regular reviews.
3) We agree what you will do to prepare for our sessions:
- Plan to minimize internal/external distractions,
- Prepare the physical space
- Take time for reflection one day before our session
A description of the spiritual companioning journey
With thanks to Chris Mann.
Calendar of Events
“Dee’s test dedication to the task and her capacity to deal with even the most difficult of clients made her a true asset”
Martin Mc Donagh
Dublin County Council ( RAPID Co-ordinator)
“Her work is highly professional and I have always found her service to be great value for money"
Director, St Canice’s Community Action Project, Kilkenny
“Dee’s work was thorough, grounded and insightful. Deirdre’s commitment and tenacity greatly contributed to the success of the project."
CEO Disability Federation Ireland
“Thanks to your excellent facilitation. We are now ready to forge ahead with confidence, and, make out presence felt, thanks to your excellent work with us."
Chairperson PPSG Social Support Committee
“Dee is a calm
leader in her field”
Comfort Keepers South East
“Dee is a talented facilitator, with the courage to take on seriously challenging issues and work through them. She is at her best when managing complex, and sensitive organisational situations"